EGLISE SAINT ANDRÉ
One of the most ancient churches in town Situated in the heart of the old town, Saint-André is one of the oldest churches in the town with the Cathedral and the Cordeliers Chapel. Because of successive constructions campaigns it still exist a pre-Romanesque front nave leading a vast Gothic set. The facade in the street was rebuilt by Paul Abadie in a neo-classical style in 1825.
The church has a rich furniture of the 17th century (the pulpit and the altarpiece), of the 18th century (organ) and painted canvas of the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries.
Latitude : 45.6501
Longitude : 0.154473