LES VISITES HENNESSY
For over two centuries, Hennessy, the world’s leading cognac Maison, has enjoyed international standing from its base on the banks of the Charente, in France. It offers visitors an innovative, rich learning experience that blends history and modernity. An invitation to discover the many sides of the brand.
Groups accepted on booking only (25 people maximum).
- From January 02 to March 31 and from November 01 to December 24 : from Tuesday to Saturday, visits at 10.30am, 2pm and 4pm - the shop is open from 10.30am to 12.30pm and 1.45pm to 6pm.
- From March 31 to June 17 and From September 01 to October 31, 2018 : from Tuesday to Sunday , visit from 9.45am to 5pm - the shop is open from 9.45am to 7pm.
- From June 18 to August 31 :open everyday, visits at 9.45am to 5pm - the shop is open from 9.45am to 7pm.
Closed on Christmas day and New Year's day.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To be taken in moderation.
Further Information :
Visit Hennessy Signature: 18.00 € - from 12-17 years old : 9.00 € - Average length of visit 1h20.
Visit Hennessy XO Symbole: 33.00 € - from 12-17 years old : 11.00 € -Average length of visit 1h30.
Visit Hennessy Exception (on booking): 75.00 € - from 12-17 years old : 15.00 € - Average length of visit 2h.
Under 12 years old: Free
Guided visit for groups (from 15 people): 14.00 €
- Access : ,
- Foreign Language : , , , ,
- Services : Individual guided tours, Guided group visits
- Equipments : Shop
- Comfort : Wifi, Free Wifi
- Handicapped guests :
- Means of payment : Cheques, Cash, , American Express, ,
Latitude : 45.6966
Longitude : -0.331772